On October 23-25th, Baker Botts Litigation partner Lynn Neils will attend the Federal Bar Council 16th Annual Fall Bench & Bar Retreat and serve as a panelist on the “Navigating International Waters: Cross-Border and Multijurisdictional Investigations” program. The Federal Bar Council member retreat is held annually to foster collegiality between the bench and bar. Judges in attendance practice in federal courts within the Second Circuit. The Federal Bar Council is dedicated to promoting excellence in federal practice and fellowship among federal practitioners.
Topics to include:
- Federal Rules Challenge
- Data Breach: Now What Do You Do?
- Cops, Grand Juries, and the Media: Business as Usual or an Explosive Mixture?
- In-House Privilege for Law Firms: Should It Exist? And How Can You Protect It?
- Navigating International Waters: Cross-Border and Multi-Jurisdictional Investigations
- Magna Carta
Attendees to include:
- The Honorable Denny Chin, U.S. Circuit Judge
- The Honorable Vernon S. Broderick, U.S. District Judge – SDNY
- The Honorable Margo K. Brodie, U.S. District Judge – EDNY
- The Honorable William F. Kuntz, U.S. District Judge – EDNY
- The Honorable Kiyo A. Matsumoto, U.S. District Judge – EDNY
- The Honorable Edgardo Ramos, U.S. District Judge – SDNY