The Texas Industry Project (TIP) will hold its Quarterly Meeting in the firm’s Houston office.
Topics will include:
- Legislative rundown
- Greenhouse Gas (GHG) updates: permitting, Chapter 101 considerations, Title V deviations
- Natural Resource Damage Assessment (NRDA) pitfalls
- Maintenance, Startup, and Shutdown (MSS) State Implementation Plan (SIP) update
- Recent upstream enforcement initiatives
- Endangered Species Act (ESA) developments
- Reportable Quantity (RQ) revisions concept
- Cooling Water Intake update
- Waters of the U.S. rulemaking update
- Emissions Banking and Trading status
- Oil and Gas Aggregation Rule update
In addition, Ilan Levin, Associate Director for the Environmental Integrity Project, will serve as the guest lunch speaker.
The Texas Industry Project consists of 70 companies, including a number of Fortune 100 companies, in a wide variety of industries with operations in Texas. For more than 30 years, this group has leveraged its members’ collective voice on a number of environmental agency proceedings.
For more information on TIP, please contact Matt Kuryla.