Baker Botts is committed to providing an atmosphere that helps us attract and retain great lawyers.
- Medical, dental, life, accidental death and long-term disability insurance
- Competitive 401(k) plan in which all employees are eligible to participate on their date of hire
- Optional pre-tax Flexible Spending Account to help with certain health care and child and dependent care expenses
- Employee Assistance Program, a confidential service designed to make counseling available to employees and their families
- 10 national paid holidays for associates
- Competitive vacation accrual; the firm provides associates with three weeks of vacation each year
- Paid leave for the birth, adoption and initial care of a child, as well as additional leave at the discretion of the firm
Eligible lawyers may take paid parental leave for a period of up to 12 weeks following a birth or adoption to provide for the initial care of a child. Accrued vacation of up to three (3) weeks may also be used to extend the leave. An additional 12 weeks without pay may be taken for childcare purposes at the discretion of the firm.
We have an Alternative Work Program whereby reduced hour schedules are available to our lawyers, both partners and associates, who need to work on a reduced schedule.
Baker Botts L.L.P. is a Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Baker Botts is subject to Executive Order 11246 and is required to take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Baker Botts considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.