Ariella Fuchs’ practice focuses on general corporate and transactional matters, including securities offerings, mergers and acquisitions and corporate governance. She also advises clients on securities compliance issues, including Exchange Act reporting.
Capital Markets -Issuer Representation
- Omnicare, Inc. – multiple public offerings of senior notes, convertible senior notes and private exchange offers and concurrent tender offer and consent solicitation
- LifePoint Hospitals, Inc. – 144A/Regulation S Private Offering of $400 million of senior notes
- Macquarie Infrastructure Company LLC – secondary offering by the Company and selling security holder for shares of the Company’s limited liability company interests
- The Walt Disney Company – ongoing updates and takedowns relating to the Walt Disney Company’s Medium-Term Notes and European Medium-Term Notes Programs
- Johnson & Johnson – public offering of $4.4 billion floating rate and fixed rate notes and Commercial Paper 4(2) Program update
Capital Markets -Underwriter Representation
- Underwriter counsel –multiple public debt offerings, tender offers and consent solicitations including, Staples, Inc., Darden Restaurants, Inc., CVS Carermark Corporation and J.C. Penney Company, Inc.