Baker Botts has established a firmwide Diversity Committee charged with overseeing the firm's diversity program and initiatives. The Diversity Committee is comprised of racially and ethnically diverse lawyers from a broad range of practice groups and offices. Each member of the committee focuses on a specific issue, such as recruitment, retention, professional development and training.
At the beginning of each year, the Diversity Committee establishes measurable goals relating to our diversity initiatives. At the conclusion of the year, it evaluates the progress in achieving the stated objectives and publishes a report of the findings.
The current members of the Diversity Committee are listed below:
- Andrew M. Baker, Managing Partner, Houston
- Gail W. Stewart, Partner, Houston (Chair)
- Kathy Bowman-Williams, Director, Diversity & Inclusion
- Alex J. Bourelly, Partner, Washington
- Christa Brown-Sanford, Partner, Dallas
- Hogene L. Choi, Partner, Palo Alto
- Samantha Hale Crispin, Partner, Dallas
- Emanuel Grillo, Partner, New York
- Aileen M. Hooks, Partner, Austin
- John W. Martin, Partner, Palo Alto
- Hamish McArdle, Partner, London
- Carlos A. Solé, III, Partner, Houston